1. Customers are responsible for ensuring the fitness for purpose of any items purchased from The Wharf Inn.
2. The Wharf Inn aim to dispatch all in-stock items within two working days of receipt of order. However sometimes goods are out of stock and if delivery is expected to be more than seven days from receipt of order then the customer will be notified by telephone or email that this is the case.
3. Every effort is made to ensure that goods are sent out in a perfect condition. However, should customers receive damaged items or incorrect items within their order The Wharf Inn must be informed within 7 working days. The Wharf Inn will dispatch replacement items as soon as the said goods arrive back into the warehouse. The Wharf Inn will arrange for the collection of these items and pay for the return delivery cost.
4. Should the customer receive goods which they wish to return due to a change of mind or goods are no longer required then it is the customer’s responsibility to return these goods to the warehouse at their own expense when a full refund will be made to the value of the goods returned. If required The Wharf Inn will arrange for the return of these goods but the customer will be required to pay the collection cost. A refund for the cost of goods returned will only be made for goods received in perfect condition and fit for resale. In the case of a customer having a change of mind where a large order is concerned and where The Wharf Inn have delivered this order on a pallet, then The Wharf Inn will deduct the cost of this pallet delivery from any refund due for the returned goods.
5. Glass items sold on this website are manufactured for commercial use and any usage of these products in a domestic environment is at the customer’s own risk. Our products are stored in a non-sterile warehouse environment and The Wharf Inn would therefore recommend that customers must sterilise all glassware before use. The Wharf Inn cannot be held responsible for any damage or injury caused by usage of glass products or any other items sold on this website.
6. The Wharf Inn will not be liable for any loss or damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever arising from the supply of any items supplied.
7. We receive many compliments for our excellent customer service but if a customer has any cause to complain this will be dealt with immediately and any problems rectified as quickly as possible.
8. Any orders placed through the site are considered as a request to purchase and are subject to there being stock available at the time of ordering. Although every effort is made to remove items that are out of stock from sale this may not always be possible.
9. Whilst every effort to made to ensure that all colours are accurately reproduced on the website please bear in mind that there may be variations in colour reproduction.
10. All prices are correct at the time of ordering. However we do need to change prices from time to time and so if you revisit the site you may find prices have changed.
11. We reserve the right to adjust the VAT tax rate should this change at any time.
12. All orders must be paid for in sterling currency.
13. The Wharf Inn will do their utmost to ensure that the product information, images and prices are accurate. Liability will not be accepted for inaccuracies, errors or omissions.
14. All information supplied to The Wharf Inn will remain private and confidential and treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not store or share credit card information with third parties.
15. Images and content shown on www.thewharfinn.co.uk remain the property of the company and business partners.
16. The Wharf Inn take security very seriously and will do their utmost to protect their customers online. All customer information is encrypted and protected by secure server software (SSL).
17. The Wharf Inn do request an email address for online ordering. This information is used for order confirmation and tracking as relevant. If the customer has consented to the e-newsletter, The Wharf Inn will from time to time contact the customer with product news and promotions.
18. The information supplied by The Wharf Inn is for general purposes only. In no event will The Wharf Inn be liable for any loss or damage direct or indirectly or any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits from or in connection with this website.
19. Company Registered No: 07708407
20. Company Registered Office: The Wharf Inn, 121 Canal Road, Congleton, Cheshire. CW12 3AP.
21. VAT No: GB 176 401 415
22. In the event that damages occur to shipments of retail goods supplied to European and worldwide destinations, The Wharf Inn will not supply replacement items, but will offer a partial refund to cover the cost of any breakages.
23. Where goods are supplied wholesale to European and worldwide destinations, The Wharf Inn does not take responsibility or pay for in whatever circumstances for the return of these goods to the UK. Should a wholesale customer wish to return goods for any reason, it is at their expense.
24. Where The Wharf Inn are aware that a customs duty is liable to be due on any European or worldwide order then the customer will be notified in advance of dispatch. However this is not always possible so please note that should an import tax be levied on the delivery by the customs of the country to which the order is being sent then this import tax is the sole responsibility of the customer and must be paid by the customer. This tax is impossible to calculate beforehand and only applies to certain destinations. Should the customer wish to ascertain whether such a tax is applicable to their order then please do not hesitate to request this information so that we can then check with our couriers.